Google

Thai & Lao Salad Recipes

A Thai / Laos girl, Manivan Larprom shows you how to cook Thai & Lao food through her videos. Her authentic cuisine roots from Sakon Nakhon, Thailand and Paksan, Laos. Enjoy!

Monday, June 19, 2006

Welcome to Thai & Lao Salad Recipe

I create the Thai & Lao Salad Recipe in order to group all salad recipes into one blog. My main blog is www.thai-laos-food.blogspot.com but because Blogger does not have a category feature where I can group my food recipes, I decided to create another account with Blogger.

Now you can view all the Thai and Lao Salad Recipes from one blog.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your recipes.I am white but my daughter is half lao.Her father and I split up some years ago .I want her to know her culture and heritage. I was taught many lao recipes by his mother Chanthom .I am always searching for more authentic recipes so I can pass them on tomy daughter.I love your style of cooking.Many recipes I found have been americanized alot, which trully changes the taste.I know there is a ritualistic style in preparing lao and thai food which brings out the true flavor and is simply beautiful.It is an art too me, I simply adore it.Thanks so much.
Peace & Love,
Terrah Jamandron from amarillo Texas.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home